Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mie Gaul Pak Yanto

I was surprised to find out that there was a delicious decent chicken noodle nearby my office. Located in a semi-permanent warung next to Hotel Century Atlet-Senayan, it is well-known as Mie Gaul Ex Hang Lekir Pak Yanto. If you happen to drive a car, there are few spaces to park in the gangway. 
One Portion of Chicken Noodle
I was there on a Saturday morning, having a “me time” and “mie time” by myself. I ordered one portion of chicken noodle. I was served by one big bowl of chicken noodle with generous vegetables, one smaller bowl of fried wonton and one smaller bowl of soup. You could also ask for meatballs. The taste was simply the best in its class. The level of noodle’s chewiness was perfect and the soup was savory. I paid IDR 14K for this and it was one of the best “mie time” :) The noodles are available from 6:30 AM - 2:00 PM everyday.

No comments: