Friday, May 06, 2016

Farewell Note


More than one week already passed since our group was dismissed, and I am still feeling blue. I remember the day I read the email about the date of movement and packing our stuff, my eyes burst into tears. This is it. The time has come that we finally have to bid farewell. Our relationship mutually as a group had grown in the past few months, especially since the news of transformation was started. We often had lunch together; we shared stories either about work, personal or family; we made decorous jokes to each other; we had martabak and ice cream during the break; we celebrated birthday; we exchanged gift; we created a WhatsApp group with the boss and without the boss (hahaha) and the list could go on and on.

Thursday, April the 28th, 2016 was the hardest day in the office for me. I had this wishful thinking that somehow tomorrow we could go back to the same room and looking at the same faces. But it was not. We had to accept the change with the hope for betterment for everyone in the group. To all my team-mates, I learned a lot from each of you, I wish you nothing but the best and I miss you all so much! Our memories will not easily fade away....

No comments: